Set me a seal upon your heart,
As a ring upon your arm;
For love is as strong as death...
Its flashes are flashes of fire,
A flame of the Eternal.


Song of Songs viii 6-7

New Book and Law of Attraction Merchandise.

I have added a new "Easy Way To Pay" option so you can get my co-authored book for the Christmas holiday season. Buy it for yourself or as a gift for a friend and you will receive it in approximately 7 to 9 days! My book, No Mistakes, is perfect for the holiday season! While you're at it, if you order before December 16th, you'll get my free deals for Christmas too! Simply click on the arrow below and check out all my products:
Merchandise Options (Price Includes Tax)

Monday, November 15, 2010

VIVID DREAM OF MAX

Journal Entry
Friday 10/22/2004
Half Moon
Around 6:00 a.m.

I had another amazing dream. Well, not just a dream, more like a vision. In this vivid trance, I saw Max dressed in grey as he broke through the front door of our home. Frantically, he called out my name, “Mandy!”

“Mandy, where are you? I can’t see you!”

Awestruck by his wild appearance, I tried to speak or at least say his name. Yet, suddenly, I seemed to have lost my faculties.

At this point, Max became frenetic, pacing back and forth… roaring from the rafters like Panthera onca, “Mandy!”

“Where did you go? I need you!”

Though I wanted to speak, I was mute in the dream. Yet, I wanted and so needed to be there for him. And with that thought, came a sudden ability to scream, “Max, I’m here!”

“Over here!” I cried, running toward him. Our eyes met, like we had achieved some kind of lock-on delirium. He made a lunge for my body and raised me up to his corporeal being. In the dream, he seemed real, like a spirit who had a living, breathing body.

There, at the landing, we held each other in desperation. “Mandy, I’m so sorry,” Max said sadly. “I won’t leave you again.”

“I promise.”

“Max,” I sighed, relieved just to hold him again – and to hear his sweet, soulful sound. Yet, perhaps because I was afraid he might evaporate into thin air, I would not, could not, loosen the grip I had on his arm. He had left me before – in death, that is – and I wasn’t about to let that happen again.

Standing still, it seemed I could read his thoughts and sense his every emotion. As I held him close, I let the water from my eyes bathe his aching heart and soothe his restless soul. Before long, I understood, all these months he had been just as weary as I. Nevertheless, I wasn’t worried, because I knew that together we would find peace and wholeness again, even in a dream….

Hand in hand, like children we drifted out to a captivating Land of cascades, sea green gardens and trickling waterways where every enchanting wish comes true. A breathtaking sense of delight washed over my body, mind and spirit. Falling further and further into a state I can only describe as freedom and joy, at last, I loosened the vice grip I had on my darling’s hand. I certainly didn’t need to hold him so tight… for my consciousness, my entire being began to merge with his as we moved into a state of harmony… into a synchronous state of divinity… a place of endless bliss where we carry on together though physically apart.

*****

What a downer waking up can be. It is at first, but ultimately I know it doesn’t matter.

All that matters is the vision… more real than life itself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy, It's Sherri. I love this story. Appreciate you're sharing your dreams and other paranormal experiences with everybody.

    ReplyDelete