Set me a seal upon your heart,
As a ring upon your arm;
For love is as strong as death...
Its flashes are flashes of fire,
A flame of the Eternal.


Song of Songs viii 6-7

New Book and Law of Attraction Merchandise.

I have added a new "Easy Way To Pay" option so you can get my co-authored book for the Christmas holiday season. Buy it for yourself or as a gift for a friend and you will receive it in approximately 7 to 9 days! My book, No Mistakes, is perfect for the holiday season! While you're at it, if you order before December 16th, you'll get my free deals for Christmas too! Simply click on the arrow below and check out all my products:
Merchandise Options (Price Includes Tax)

Friday, November 22, 2013

My new Co-authored book is entitled No Mistakes:  How You Can Change Adversity into Abundance with Madisyn Taylor, Sunny Dawn Johnston, HeatherAsh Amara, and yours truly, Mandy Berlin.

This inspiring, beautiful hardcover (not paperback) makes the perfect holiday gift! Get your copy signed by me for just $15 + shipping.  This is your total price, including shipping and handling anywhere in the USA!


Check out the book reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/No-Mistakes-Change-Adversity-Abundance/product-reviews/1938289110/ref=pr_all_summary_cm_cr_acr_img?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Sign up on my author page:

http://www.facebook.com/authormandyberlin

Order before December 16th and you will also receive a free gift from me in your package, my training DVD - What You Think You Attract!

And dear reader, do you know of someone who is having a rough time? This book might just be what they need right now ~ real life accounts, amazing insights, personal stories ~ how you can change adversity into abundance!  My story is called "A Lesson from an Angel" ~ a real account of what happened to my mom and me the night before Christmas, December 24, 2011. As difficult as they may be, awful events are sometimes blessings in disguise.

Perhaps you'd like to get 1 book for yourself and 3 more as gifts for your friends and loved ones.  I can work with that.  **If you order 3 of my books before December 16th, I will give you a 4th hardcover book FREE!

Enjoy, and have an awesome holiday!!

With Gratitude & Blessings to You and Yours,
Mandy

PS - Feel free to call my order number if you have any questions:  602-628-6083.  Thank you!






2 comments:

  1. Dear Mandy,

    I was with you at the recent The Real Double Ds of Life Event in Scottsdale - as one of the energy healers!

    Now, my new 4th edition book of THE LAST ADVENTURE OF LIFE is coming out thru Amazon this Tuesday! (or Wed.)

    If you have an e-list, perhaps you could help me promote next week's "debut" at Amazon? (Or any way that works well for you... Place my link on Facebook, blogging, etc.) It would be Wonderful to make this book a Bestseller!!! One new friend wrote me a little while ago: I just posted your link on Facebook and three friends already said they are buying it!! One is a therapist. (the book would make a Great Gift - to just about anyone!)

    Here's an article I wrote about this exciting news yesterday:
    http://www.examiner.com/article/fourth-edition-of-maria-hoaglund-s-book-the-last-adv-of-life-available-3-17
    Please help make this go viral - The MORE People purchase my book on 3/18/14 - or as soon as the book comes out next week - the better!

    THANKS SO MUCH! Maria dancing heart~~~~
    ***********************************

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rev. Maria,

    Thanks for your info :) That's wonderful about your book. Congratulations!
    I'll pass this along to my friends and post it on FB. Join me on FB at my 2 sites:

    http://www.facebook.com/mandy.berlin.585

    http://www.facebook.com/authormandyberlin

    Also be sure and sign up as a Friend, here on my blog. Thanks & best wishes for every success with your 4th Edition of The Last Adventure of Life! Way to go :)....

    Namaste~
    Mandy Berlin
    Author of the upcoming book: Death Is Not "The End": One Agnostic's Journey On the Bumpy Road to Belief (Abbott Press, summer of 2014.)

    Co-author in the compilation book, No Mistakes: How You Can Change Adversity into Abundance (Hierophant Publishing, June 2013)

    Get your autographed copy of No Mistakes here on my blog!

    ReplyDelete